Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Music News!




Monica Brandy It All Belongs To Me



Monica and Brandy have gone back in the studio to create a new single "It All Belongs To Me." The single is the duo first collaboration since their widely successful Grammy winning single "The Boy is Mine." I can't wait to hear the new music, especially since I identify as a bit of A BRANSTAN or BrandyStan. lol It is the teenager in me. Being a 90's baby I always hearken back to the 90's RNB movement and few are more instrumental to it than these two. I am doing everything I can to get my hand on that music, but I may have to wait for its Feb. 6th release.



Excerpt from the producer/writer Rico Love to rapuptv.com:

“It’s a very soulful R&B song with pop sensibilities. I wanted to make sure I made it a classic R&B record, but I definitely wanted to make sure that it had enough appeal to cross over and become a Top 40 record. I wanted to include Beatles-sounding guitars. I made sure the melody was big enough for all genres and just a strong powerful vocal performance and strong content. I really don’t wanna give away too much because they wanna keep it under wraps as far as the title and the subject, but I can just say that it’s a very strong vocal that I got out of these girls and it’s a very strong subject. To say the least, it will be a shocker.”

No comments:

Post a Comment