Wednesday, January 18, 2012

American Idol is Back!







American Idol will premiere for the umpteenth time tonight at 8pm eastern standard time on Fox. Will you all be watching? I remember watching the show when it premiered on Fox ages ago. It was such a powerful addition to television at the time and arguably started the reality television movement. Personally, I have had to exit the American Idol Train. I must admit though that the clips that I have viewed on recap shows about reality tv shows, have seemed pretty interesting. Also, it would be nice just to oogle J. Lo and all of her fabulousness. I know that that isn't a word defined in Merriam-Webster's dictionary, but indulge me a little here.

Come inside and lets talk. I will even do a little gossiping about J. Lo's new boo!




 Yes, and while we are on the subject of the all mighty J.Lo (we are still calling her that right?) can we take a moment of silence in acknowledgement of the fine arm candy she has been sporting lately. I hope that when I am over forty, I can have a 20 something bad boy with a plethora of tattoos to sport on my arm. I don't care how irresponsible it'll appear! While we are on the topic of arm candy, I hear that there will be a guy on the show that looks like an Abercrombie model and sings like he could be former member of the boy band NSYNC circa 1999. Lord how times have changed. That should tell you how old I really am! Personally, I was too busy searching for that freaking genie in that bottle, and worrying about telling everybody what a girl wants and needs than boy bands. What was I thinking? I digress, American Idol premieres tonight at 8. TUNE IN!











In other News...






Yes, girl you sure do keep em' in rotation don't you. That "thang" must have frequent flyer miles. Next thing you know they'll start giving out club discounts...Its OK girl, I was just kidding (Wendy Williams side eye). Your a friend in my head and this is all in good fun! Go ahead and get those back exercises in, a woman of a certain age needs some entertainment every now and then. In addition to "kanye's Workout Plan," or in this case J. Lo's work out plan (or more specifically Casper Smart's Workout Plan) you are generating more buzz for your show. Which means your generating ends, slang for currency/revenue, and  I can't be made at that. In fact where can I sign up. I like to work out too! I would love to be photographed looking dewy fresh and fabulous on the streets of LA or Miami! I guess that is what is wrong with the youth of America today. We are such Fame Whores!






You see that? ...That look on her face? That was his rent, the lights, credit card bill, a new motor cycle,  new clothes, some LV, a tonka truck, a trip to Disney Land, a  weeks stay at the Palms resort and spa, free use of the private jet, and a FIAT! WHAT? YESSSS! lol 






Latin heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment