Thursday, January 19, 2012

AYYEEE! Where The party At? Over here? No, It was at the 40/40 Club Reopening!







Terrance J and Selita Ebanks 
(Did you all know they were together? Where have I been?)


Baby Blue Carter's father Jigga, Got back into the swing of running successful businesses recently reopening the doors of the swanky 40/40 Club. The stars were out to congratulate the mogul on the new baby and the new digs. The club closed down last summer to undergo construction and after a $10 million upgrade I'm sure it was a sight for sore eyes. I can't say that I was in attendance, because I of course am a mere mortal, but I did enjoy the red carpet photos. I even learned something along the way. Did you all know that Warren buffett and Jay were tight like that? If you didn't then you can join in on the surprise. Surely, if you are a mogul or even interested in acquiring millions, then Buffett is definitely someone you would want to be pals with. The billionaire is legendary in the financial sector.

Enough about the billions. The stars that came out to show their support did so in lavish style. Many of them showing up as if they were attending the State Dinner on Pennsylvania Ave. However, I assume that it is safe to say that while Jay and B (or Queen B) aren't FlOTUS or POTUS, they are the first couple. They are the first couple of Hip Hop that is, and arguably the entertainment industry. With baby Blue on the scene they can give Brangelina a run for their money. ( I mean they have a mini UN in their home! Really?) Take a look at all the glamorous people inside!





Jessica White 



Fab with another chick that isn't Emily. Did she leave Rob Kardashian BC he cheated?  SMH...


Selita



S. Beats


Ashanti sans Nelly?



Irv Gotti. Where have you been?


CC. Sabathia w/ wifeAmber



I don't know who the guy is in the center, but I want to know. Yes, I do see the ring. I only want to talk. :)  




Jay



Jay with pal Warren Buffett




? wale...
Do you see how the people are dressed around you? Selita is wearing a dead animal's skin on her back! Really.

1 comment:

  1. Selita looks fantastic !

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete