Saturday, November 12, 2011

On the Watch for Wristwatches

So I feel like watches are becoming more popular than ever, especially for women. I've been looking into purchasing one for a few weeks now and I feel like Michael Kors watches are the best bang for your buck!

I personally, am in love with their gold tone ones,
like this MK gold
chronograph watch for $250


They've also introduced their Espresso collection. These tones bring a darker, richer feel to your everyday wristwatch.












Shop around when looking for a good watch, but I've seen good reviews for what Michael Kors offers. It also depends on your personal taste. If you're going to drop a few hundred, you've really got to enjoy what's on your wrist!

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of man's watches - what I appreciate about those most is the fact that the craftsmanship behind them is fantastic and that they are manual or automatic ...unlike most of the watches for women. But Michael Kors watches are a great compromise I think... :) they look great and still give you that technological flair - not just the bling :)

    ReplyDelete