Thursday, November 17, 2011

Janet, Miss Jackson IF Your Nasty!


Zuhair Murad Gown 



Janet, one of the one name Divas (Janet, Mariah, Madonna, Celine, Anita, Aretha, Anita, Etc...) sat down with Harper's Bazzar  Arabia recently to give the skinny on what has been going on with her. She dishes on everything from her weight, to her new man, and living without her brother Michael. Mind you how old is Miss Jackson again, cause she looks absolutely stunning! My God, what is she doing to look so good, and don't tell me its all airbrushing. I know my way around a Photoshop program, and that is good old fashioned D N A and Dr. FILLINTHEBLANK. I bet it sure is great to have the money to treat yourself to all of the necessary resources of fabulouness. I am aware that that is not a word, but I am using it anyway because I am a Prince in my mind. Anyway check out some of the highlights from her interview and those gorgeous dresses by Tom Ford!



On her man: "I'm getting older and I feel more settled" "We have a bond, a deep connection.


On her struggles with her weight: "I wanted to go back to the very beginning of what really created it and that took me to self-esteem issues in childhood."


Regarding her brother Michael she had this to say: "It was very difficult for me at the beginning - it was so raw.  But now, I'm able to listen to Michael's music and watch his videos."





[Photos via: Harper's Bazzar Arabia, Theybf, Necolebitchie]

No comments:

Post a Comment