Thursday, October 27, 2011

Video Roundup

Queen B just dropped the latest addition to her line up from the album 4. I especially like the title because 4 is one of my favorite numbers. I share the same birthday as her boo Jigga. Lol now that show and tell is done. Check out her latest vid Party. It has that cool laid back house party feel and of course the fashion game is off the charts. Tell us what you think!




Party






Love on Top




This video is so cool to me, and I love the song. It is such a throw back... Who else can be a few months preggers and wear a leotard, high tops, and a officers cap, and make it look that good? Check it out.












Countdown




That beat is so infectious. Its almost impossible to sit still listening to it. "me and my boo...and my boo, boo boo ridin!" lol Who doesn't love that part. Everything is so retro. I must admit that I was expecting this video to go in a different direction, but its cool nonetheless.









1+1




Talk about a song that makes you wish you were in love. I swear I want somebody to be down for me like four flats on a Cadillac, like needing to flip 2 stacks. I need a tissue....(sobbing) I'm gonna take a moment to pull myself together. People don't understand man, you ain't got nothing if you ain't love.(and shoes, can't forget about shoes) ...Where was I? I do know that she needs to stop rubbing herself with ice in this video. I'm just saying. Why you so hot B? I just have one question. Where do I sign up to be a video boy?









Not a good still shot huh? She still CUTE ( Ky' yooot)


Best Thing I Never Had



Break up anthem? Yes, its that and so much more. I don't know that this subject matter has ever been tackled with so much finesse. The content matter is probably more insulting for the people that screwed up their relationships and the other partner moves on to bigger and better things. I'm sure its better to be the person that feels that the parting was beneficial for them. Anyway, did you guys see that dress. I read that she had it custom made for the video shoot and my God isn't it gorgeous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment