Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweater Weather is Better Weather

It's that time of year again..sweater season!

Some people have different thoughts when they hear the word "sweater". They might think of a tacky, piling, itchy sweater that they're mother's used to make them wear to school. Well news flash- this isn't your mother's sweater!


This season we can find a variety of cuts and colors that can flatter any body type and are extremely comfortable. Lately while searching other blogs and fashion websites I've seen many over sized fits (which I love). I can see myself pairing them with leggings and boots and POW I'm ready to conquer the day!




Here's a great example from H&M and priced just under $35 makes this years trend affordable for anyone!





Other great sweater finds can be found at:
Forever 21



So don't miss out on this comfy fall fashion! There's no excuse to not look fashion forward with these great prices.




No comments:

Post a Comment