Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Around Town




Lindsey made it back form her vaca just in time for her court day. Gotta love a bad girl. Are those legs a little ashy to you guys? How one can afford Hermes, yet refused to pick up a lotion bottle eludes me.



Check out all the celebs as they make there way around town. Some are shopping, some are at event, and some of them are just being. lol



Demi Lovato was photoed out shopping in LA. I don't know if I'm feeling that attire or her hair color but whatevs.


Keke Palmer, looking gorgeous as always. God, this girl is growing up to be a pretty one. You never hear about her being sloppy drunk or entering rehab. She is silently getting her paper (dead presidents) and looking fabulous every step of the way!
Holiday Cheer!

She was nabbed at the 2011 Santa Walk Walk fundraiser in Canoga Park.


Hey Matt!
This is a photo of Rhianna's ex Matt kemp (if you care that much) with male supermodel Andre Douglas. Or, at least I;m pretty sure that is Andre...Hummm, I wander what they had to talk about. No judgement or shade here. It is 2011. lol Check out Andre here at models.com





Rihanna was spotted out in Milan recently. She looks so cool, and I love her hair. It looks so healthy as does her skin. She makes me want to go drink a slim fast or something. May I add that I am really feeling that cardigan. Not only does it photograph well and compliment her hair color, it looks so comfortable. It is also pretty cool that I am listening to her take care record right now. That should give you some idea how cool she really is. Can I get a" popping.com," Tamar Braxton style? 


Double Doggin' It


It girl Blake Lively out walking her pups... Looking hella good. I am super stupid. Make me wanna say "aye gurl...where you get that puppy?" Does anyone else feel a "you know your rich when..." line coming on? Well, If not let me just complete that phrase for my own entertainment. You know your rich when your dogs look like they walked off the pages of a magazine, not just you. So take that you ordinary fashionistas / social climbers. Even her very tiny lap dog has a fur. Is it a conflict of interest to own furs and such cute dogs. I wonder if that dog knows one of its fellow animal brethren was slaughtered to make its blankey. lol 

Zac Attacks Tokyo

Zacfro putting on a show for the lights. Well don't you look dapper. Please leave your brows alone!


Lovin' the Scruff

Jake in the airport moving like her has places to go. Love the cargo trousers and bag. one word effortless. All i want to know, or ask rather, is "how do you feel know that everyone know what you are packing, or not packing depending on one's perspective." That is if that nude pic that surfaced was authentic. 


Chuck and His Mutt


See description of Blake Lively. This Ed Westwick guy kills me. Why do I get the feeling I wouldn't like him very much. Even his dog looks jaded and hackneyed.


Hola, Pasadena

YOU already know. Killingitasusual.org. She is not knew to this. All I have to say is "J Lo.... Girl I supported your last movie. Can I borrow your platforms. I just want to touch something your feet have been in. You look good girl. [insert nervous laughter] (screaming fan voice)

Koordinated Kardashians

What can I say I actually like Khloe...


Cruisin' Sleuths


Jude and Robert on the set of Sherlock Holmes. 


Auntie Khloe

Aww, bonding time. 

Rihanna Italiano


As only she could!

Sandy Meets NYC's Finest


Sandra getting that groupie NYPD love. :)


Where's Clooney?

Yes Stacy Keibler. Yes! Rock that LBD


Tots and the City!

SJP with the twins. Cute. Um... Sarah Jessica, I know people don't usually tell you to do, well anything, but you might wanna grab the child. She looks like she is on a mission. 





I'M DONE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment