Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston... We Will Always Love You




I am deeply deeply saddened by the news that was announced all over the world last night that the beautifully talented legend and icon Whitney Houston passed away. Its been hard to take in the passing of other great legends in the music business, but this truly hits home. I remember being about the age of two or three singing all around the house, along with my mother, pretending to be Whitney. Her voice was amazing, and her ability to give a memorable performance on stage or in a movie was simply effortless. This news has stunned everyone, not only in the music industry, but also her loving fans, her daughter Bobbi Christina, her mother, and all of her family and friends. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. Really wish I had the opportunity to meet her, but although this is a great loss, its for certain she's in a better place.
I will always love you, we the world will always love you.
May you Rest In Peace, as your music, your legacy, will forever live on. 

-AB


8 comments: