Sunday, December 18, 2011

Made In Brazil!


Check out this editorial brought to you by Models.com. It'll make you want to exchange your DNA, I know I did. I was in my apartment trying to pose in a skimpy thong. "Do I look sexy? What about like this? No?
Not...even a little?"












Alexandre Verga, Anderson Weisheimer, Bruce Machado, Caio César, Diego Miguel, Evandro Soldati, Fabricio Bach, Francisco Lachowski,Leonardo Windlin, twins Marcio and Marcos Patriota, Marlon Teixeira, Mateus Lages, Rafael Lazzini, and Rodrigo Calazans. The supplement features Alex Cunha, Anderson Weisheimer, Bruno Gassen, Celso Carvalho, David Chaloub, Diego Miguel, Douglas Venhold, Evandro Soldati, Igor Monteiro, Leonardo Alberici, Lucas Bernardini, Miro Moreira, Raphael Lacchine, Ricardo Figueiredo, Ronaldo Martins, Thomaz de Oliveira, and Yuri Bex




TO SEE THE ISSUE IN ALL ITS GLORY:
» ORDER YOUR OWN COPY OF MADE IN BRAZIL No. 4 «










4 comments: